Saturday, December 29, 2012

A New Year

what can I say it has been a pretty interesting year not really a happy one for me. I guess I need a fresh start as most the world does. I have never been good at keeping up with blogs  I tend to lose interesting in  things easily. Costume Design is something that I feel passionate about. It is a nerdy obsession. So I decided I am going to make an effort to keep up with this blog. As a fan of costume design, my tastes in costumes has matured an grown. Periods and eras I never cared for now I love or can see the beauty in  them.In my opinion a good costume designer says something about the characters. Costume designers are story tellers who tell stories with clothes like film makers do with film. So lets see where this goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment